Welding spark fire workers in Chengdu which back from 119.-beself

Welding spark fire workers in Chengdu: which back hit 119. Today the scene around 4:40 in the afternoon, the smoke from the two section Hongxing Road next to a residential area outside the building scaffolding shot up more and more fire, scaffolding workers out of two bottles of fire extinguishers, have retreated. Fortunately, a wall outside the district security team found, carrying a large number of fire extinguishers rushed to the scene, over the wall to put out the fire. When the fire engine arrived, the fire had been put out. However, the construction personnel escape the blame on the scaffolding, "which is played back 119!" Obviously, they think things are more frightening than fire fighting. Seven bottles of fire extinguishers put out the fire wall construction site, building a residential property control room alarm, a security team carrying a fire extinguisher, the buckets rushed to the fire place, put out the fire in time. After the fire, the reporter came to the scene, saw the fire building facades covered with scaffolding, construction workers have stopped working, one outside of the wall, the Chengdu media group in the building of security with a fire extinguisher, transported to the wall, lying on the wall of fire, other security buckets into the garage and basement water to put out the fire, the construction personnel. "A minute after the fire, we’ll be there."." The property order Department security Huang Bo said, the control room after the discovery of smoke alerted security on duty rushed to the scene of fire, with 7 bottles of fire extinguishers, the fire was finally extinguished. Welding sparks cause fire, incident security guards are not aware of the "welding, the spark fell down."." Climb down the scaffolding workers face dust, told reporters that the scaffolding below piled a lot of debris, he picked up a paper shell said, "you see, this easy burning!" Subsequently, the reporter from the fire guard department learned that the residential front door people are not aware of the fire, a security briefing, the first floor is a wedding company to store sundries, if there is a fire, the consequences be unbearable to contemplate. Chengdu Business Daily reporter, client photographer Wang Huan small Huai Shu Liu Haiyun.

焊接火花引发火灾 成都工人:哪个背时的打的119嘛 现场   今天下午4点40分左右,浓烟从红星路二段旁的一小区窜起来,小区楼外脚手架火势越来越大,脚手架上工人用完了两瓶灭火器后,纷纷撤开。   幸运的是,小区一墙之外的保安队发现情况,携带大量灭火器赶往现场,翻墙灭掉大火。消防车赶到时,火已经扑灭。然而,躲过一劫的施工人员却在脚手架上抱怨,“是哪个背时的打的119嘛!”显然,比起灭火,他们认为事情闹大了更可怕。   七瓶灭火器 灭掉施工现场大火   一墙之隔,小区一墙之隔的大楼物业监控室发出了警报,一队保安提着灭火器,提着水桶冲到了起火地点,及时灭掉了大火。   火灾发生后,记者来到现场,看到起火栋外墙布满脚手架,施工人员已经停止作业,一墙之外,成都传媒集团大厦内的保安拿着灭火器,输送到墙边,趴在墙边灭火,其他保安提着水桶到车库地下室接水,递给施工人员,浇灭大火。   “火灾发生一分钟后我们就到现场了。”物业秩序部保安黄波介绍说,监控室发现烟雾后就通知了执勤保安赶到现场灭火,用光了7瓶灭火器后,大火最终熄灭。   焊接火花引发火灾 事发小区保安还不知情   “焊接的时候火花掉下来了。”从脚手架上爬下来的工人一脸尘土,告诉记者,脚手架下面堆了很多杂物,他提起一个纸壳介绍说,“你看,这个好容易燃烧嘛!”随后,记者从起火小区门卫处了解到,小区前门的人都不知道发生了火灾,一位保安介绍,一楼是一家婚庆公司储存的杂物,如果发生火灾,后果不堪设想。成都商报客户端记者丨宦小淮 摄影记者丨王效 刘海韵相关的主题文章: